9.07.2011

Tell Me What You Think About Being Honest...

"When people say 'Live life to the fullest,' it doesnt' necessarily mean go out party and be crazy. It can simply mean make the best out of each situation and see the greatness in what you have... see everything in it's full potential. Because life is pretty full as it it don't you think? Now all we gotta do is live it -- the best we can!"
I remember seeing this quote on Tumblr like a year ago. I love it!
Now I will admit, I party like the best of them. I'm in college and that's the atmosphere that I choose to surround myself in sometimes. But I'm beginning to grow out of that. Partying every night is not what life should max out to.
Note, I'm not down talking partying. You will probably see me intoxicated this weekend at some point. I'm simply stating not to make it a lifestyle.
If alcohol isn't present sometimes people won't show up. That's pathetic.
I've been looking back on my past a lot these past few days. Some of the best memories I have are ones I barely remember, as are some of the worst. Today I'm taking control.

NO! Again, I'm not stating I have a problem. I'm not stating I'm giving up the Bud Light (God no!). But I am saying my life is my life and others can merely observe.
It's time to make the best out of EVERY situation. The good, bad, sad, ugly, sloppy, whatever! Make that moment your best moment every day.
Someone is talking about you behind your back? That should be the highlight of your day.
You missed your bus and are going to be late for work? Celebrate.
Everything that happens is for some reason or purpose. Things do not just happen by chance.
This post seems a bit unlike my writing, it's a tad scattered. But that is just where my head is at now...

NOW PLAYING: BOSSY - KELIS

No comments:

Post a Comment