9.08.2011

"Bullying is an act of repeated aggressive behavior in order to intentionally hurt another person, physically or mentally. Bullying is characterized by an individual behaving in a certain way to gain power over another person."
 I've tried to be the bigger person. I've tried to fix things. I've reached out. I'm done.
To target one person and try to make them miserable is low.
Talking about being mature and happy does not make it true. Bringing people down to make you feel better about yourself is immature and shows some form of insecurity.
I could care less if someone doesn't like me, even if they don't have a reason.
But to attack me behind my back because you don't like me, or for whatever reason, is petty.
It could be called being bitchy. But that's not what it is.
Being bitchy would imply that I slept with your boyfriend, or tried to sabotage your chances at homecoming queen. You are a bully.
You bring others down to make sure you're still on top. But what exactly are you climbing?


NOW PLAYING - CHIODOS: INTENSITY IN TEN CITIES

No comments:

Post a Comment