8.23.2011

Then I'ma Start Rockin Gold Teeth...

Sitting here in my parents house in my childhood room is pretty nostalgic. Where my bunk bed was once is now a computer desk. My chest of Barbies and toys is now a book shelf. And a piano sits where my radio that blared NSYNC and Brittany Spears once was. I see a few remnants of my childhood still lingering, however. My hammock of stuffed animals in the high corner behind the door. The Mickey Mouse head table lamp. A painted purple and green "paper weight" I made my father one summer. And my Indians flag.
This is my constant reminder of change. Everything around us changes daily. May it be our friends, our surroundings, our employment, our significant other, everything. Only a few things may stay constant. Those are called miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment